What we offer Our Solutions
AIDirections offers a set of solutions, please have a look:
Eye on Distance
One of the important contributors to UAE’s successful management of the Covid-19 situation is to ease the lock down whilst insisting on social distancing. When establishing almost regular behaviour whilst there are rules to follow – AI can help to achieve this!
The Eye on Distance is a software solution that will detect whether people are maintaining safe distances while queuing or while shopping, and generates heat maps to identify areas where social distancing cannot work, using existing CCTV cameras.
Please note that, according to recent research, more than 44% of infections happen whilst the people infecting do not even show symptoms. In such situations, only masks and social distancing can help! The Eye on Distancecan be used for:
- Raising an alarm if distance rules are violated over a longer time period;
- Recording the results to identify hot spots or people violating the rules;
- Production of heat maps, describing hotspot areas and help to avoid such situations.
Eye for Safety
Establishing confidence and trust again in times of uncertainty and fear is one of the most challenging tasks , and targeting the most critical topic nowadays, which is the Corona Virus, AIDirections responded by developing the “Eye for Safety” which is a standalone device capable of detecting the temperature and whether people are wearing masks or not.
Based on AIDirections framework for artificial intelligence, images are analyzed through our modular based deep learning methods to be able to detect the face and to identify the presence or the absence of the mask, within a range of 10 – 15 meters. This is coupled by a thermal sensor that detects the body temperature within a range up to 5 meters.
The “Eye for Safety” comes in three different configurations:
- Stand-alone device, with the advantage of easy and quick deployment;
- Providing a device-based camera and integrating with existing temperature sensors;
- As software only, integrating with existing thermal sensors and cameras.